01. The first character I fell in love with:
Hedwig. Then Harry.
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
Tom Riddle. Guh - so many AU possibilities. But Voldemort? N'thanx.
03. The character (most) everyone else loves that I don't:
Snape. Just doesn't do
it for me. He's okay on his own, but with anyone? Blech.
04. The character I love that everyone else hates:
(Fanon) Marcus Flint. There's just something about him...especially as he looks like this
in real life.
05. The character(s) I used to love but don't any longer:
Hagrid. After first year, he just got silly. Sillier.
06. The character(s) I would shag anytime:
Harry, Draco, Tom, Luna, Lucius, the twins (together), most of the Next Gen.
07. The character I want to be like:
Madam Hooch. I effing love her character! She's fair, she's got a sense of humour and she doesn't take any shit. Plus, she has the most awesome job in the whole world.
08. The character I'd slap:
Dobby. Can I step on him too?
09. A pairing that I love:
10. Two pairings that I hate:
Snarry (GAH! Honestly, it makes me cringe! I can't even look at Snarry icons without feeling a little ill - sorry.), Harry/Ginny (so predictable, it's disgusting). I like Ginny. She deserves better since Harry obviously loves another.
11. Favourite character
: Madam Hooch
12. My six favourite characters:
Harry, Draco, Tom, Madam Hooch, McGonagall, Luna
13. My five least favourite characters:
Snape, Lavender Brown, Poppy Pomfrey (gives us all a bad name), Cho Chang, Percy
14. Which character I am most like:
Minerva McGonagall. I'm calm in a crisis, can take charge if need be, happy to let go of the reins when necessary, and (usually) have a wry sense of humour.
15. My deep, dark fandom secret:
When I write, I ALWAYS picture the actors - doesn't matter if they're not canon. Oh, and am I the only one who thinks that Lily is THE epitome of Mary Sue? Perhaps, I'm wrong, but she gets on my tits.